The Aqua Matic XL watermaker of Sea Recovery functions fully automatic, thanks to the latest technologies. Several system functions don’t require an operator. This makes the Aqua Matic watermaker very user-friendly and reliable. With one touch the water production starts or stops, taking almost no time of the ship’s crew or captain.
- Fully automatic operation
- Easy controlling and monitoring (full color LCD touch screen)
- Water production: 8300 to 12,000 litres a day
- Ideal for midsize to large leisure boats
Clear water without effort
A very time consuming process of most standard watermakers, is adjusting the right pressure to the present water conditions. The automation of this process within the Aqua Matic XL watermaker proves that Sea Recovery focuses on ease of use. Other advantages of the Aqua Matic are the automatic, weekly flush function and the reminder for maintenance. All these automated features, together with the high quality parts used for production, result in a larger reliability.
The Aqua Matic XL comes in four different versions, up to 12,000 liters a day:
Aqua Matic XL at TTTBV
The sales consultants of Theunissen Technical Trading BV (TTTBV) are very willing to consult you in your search for the optimal Sea Recovery watermaker. Based on the size and utilization of your yacht or ship and your specific demands, TTTBV can propose a fit for purpose watermaker. During the lifetime onboard, TTTBV is able to perform service and maintenance on board. Also spare parts and consumables are available, mostly directly from stock.
Fully automatic operation
- Easy, pictogram based operation from the 7 inch full colour touchscreen
- Remote control and monitoring over wifi (NMEA compliant)
- System condition overview in clear graphs
- Automatic pressure regulating system adapting to the inlet water condition
- Automatic fresh water flush every week
- Automatic shut down after set time or given water quantity
First class mechanical components
- Solid state electronic flow meters for visual monitoring of the product water and feed water flow
- Bar graph Salinity Meter, essential for product water quality monitoring
Very quiet high pressure pump from highly corrosion resistant duplex material (outperforms 316 stainless steel) with fiberglass reinforced High Pressure membrane vessel and short circuit protection, shielded terminals and covered high voltage components for end-user safet